Content Creation & Messaging
What ARE you talking about?
This can only be delivered once there is clarity within the business of its goals, tactics and required outcomes (we can help with all of these)
Once established there are some simple ways to test if your content messaging is working
How can we help?
We’ll ensure we can apply as many of the following as practical
- Do the “so what?” test. If you think the target audience would respond with this, keep re-writing until they go “wow”
- Say it as it is. If you have a point to make, make it. Don’t be subtle, people will get bored and switch off.
- Get the best bit out there. People skim read and like bitesize chunks. We’ll make your main points up front
- Use key copy drivers – make content address fear, greed, guilt, exclusivity, anger, salvation, flattery? If it doesn’t have one or more, we’ll keep going until it does
- Know your audience – obvious really, but we don’t create blanket content assuming everyone in IT will be interested because they’re in IT. A network architect wants different information than the CIO.
- Do the “drop in the ocean test” – demonstrate the price of your product or service is a “drop in the ocean” compared to the value it will bring
- Write in their language – a conversational style is more appealing than corporate-speak